Endodontist Gary Morreale, DDS
Meet Dr. Morreale, Phoenixville PA Endodontist
My name is Dr. Gary Morreale. I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY. I did my residency at the University of Buffalo in New York and my Dental Degree from Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. I joined Liberty Dental Group in 1992.
I have devoted my professional career to all aspects of the Endodontic specialty. To keep abreast of the latest developments in Endodontics, I have always exceeded the continuing education requirements of Pennsylvania.
– University of New York at Buffalo, 1985 (Dental Degree & Minors in
Periodontology & Oral Medicine)
– General Practice Residency at the Veteran’s Administration Medical Center
in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
– General Dentistry Practice in Chicago, Illinois, for Three Years
– Specialty Training in Endodontology (Root Canal Treatment) at Temple
University Dental School, 1991
– Part-Time Clinical Assistant Professor at Temple University
– Supervises Graduate Endodontic Residents
– Lectures to Undergraduate Dental Students, as Well as at Veterans’
– Joined Liberty Dental Group in 1991 to Practice Endodontic Therapy